Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting Nervous! O-:

Yeah, I'm getting nervous! Christie says I'm going to wear out the stairs if I don't stop running up and down them with stuff. It's 6:11pm right now and everything is done. Steve has a guy doing BBQ for after the wedding tomorrow so there's no food to have to do. We even have a wedding cake that will be here in the morning. The wedding is at 1pm tomorrow and it won't be some long thing like some people do. Christie says it will be about fifteen minutes because Pastor Jeff doesn't put on a show he just says what needs to be said.

My mom is coming and so are eleven of my friends so it won't be like I'm all alone. I don't know if I ever mentioned but I don't have any sisters or brothers but I do have some cousins and none of them are going to be here mostly because they all live in LA and it is a little far for them.

Shari is sleeping in my room with Eric tomorrow night and I will be with Steve. Wowowowowow!!!

That is so weird to write that down! I'm really looking forward to it but at the same time it's kind of like Christie said that it's like jumping out of an airplane. You really do a lot to get yourself to do something that is so thrilling and so scary at the same time. One of my pen-pals wrote somethings that made me think an awful lot about what all could happen and it is very real that sometime tomorrow night I might start being a mom. I guess I know this but seeing it written makes it a lot more serious I guess. It is really serious but it's all still something I really, really want to do.

Christie read my post about Steve and had to show me a movie called Gettysburg and then told me that Steve could best be described as Sam Elliot with red hair. I agree with that! Steve really does look a little like Sam Elliot but the real thing is he acts like him! He doesn't get upset about much at all and just always seems to be in control but you can tell that he isn't someone to mess with. And he talks quietly but with a rumble in his voice that is soooooooooooooooo sexy!!! Hahaha!!!

I can tell I'm just going to write stupid things so I'm going to stop there.

I also timed this. It is now 6:37 so the little bit I wrote here took me 26 minutes. Like I said this takes me a long time to write things and then check what I wrote. Most of the time I do okay doing it that way.

Okay, that is all for tonight so I will go! Please wish me luck or pray for me tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you the best. I hope you find happiness and love with your new family.

    CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers for happiness and joy are with you as you "jump out of your airplane" and into your new family life. How very exciting for you, Steve, and your sisterwives. Congratulations, Megan!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a deep breath (or two) and enjoy the day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your wedding and hope you have fun on your wedding night!

    ReplyDelete