- I'm really glad we all live in one house. We will all have our own space again in a week or so so I do like that but I also like that we don't have to go next door to see anyone. The way they live in that show they are cut off from the rest of the family and I don't think I would like that at all. I LIKE having my sisterwives right near me.
- The old man married to the 14 year old girl is sick and should be shot.
- No offense to anyone but I like that we have a Pastor and not some dictator prophet. Christie said when Steve first saw what the prophet was doing he just said "130 grains in the corner pocket" meaning he would just shoot him. I love my husband! (-:
- I was surprised by the sex scenes being kind of real. I could relate to some of it and that surprised me. I also understood why Christie didn't want me watching this when the girls were home. But I am thinking of buying Steve some Viagara for Christmas! (joke!)
- The wives don't get along too well. I know this makes good TV but it would be hard to be like that. We have problems too but I don't think we would last if we were as bad as them.
- I don't want a car of my own. I don't need one and I don't care.
- They are confused. They are mixing too much traditional life with modern life and it does not work. The young wife wearing sexy things in front of everyone was not good and then she was practically humping the oldest wife's son in the kitchen! I can't imagine anything like that happening. So I get why dresses are a good idea. Wearing pretty much the same stuff at home we don't have to worry about anyone putting on a show or whatever. But it was nice this week to not worry about that and just wear shorts and tanks most of the week. But then I got a sunburn so the dresses make sense again.
- There was this one scene at the FLDS town where the women were gardening and dang if that didn't look like me and Christie yesterday!!! We had to weed our garden in the hot sun so we had our dresses and hats on so we didn't get burned and then we were using hoes just like in the show. They got one thing right!
- The children were awful. I had a hard time to watch the part where the young wife had so many kids going crazy on her. You don't wait for things to go bad and then try to get them under control you keep them under control and then you don't worry about it. But this is just TV I know.
- I know this is a very interesting TV show for a lot of people but for us in real life things are so much more boring and I will say Thank You God! for that. It just isn't like what we have and I am happy for that.
I can't wait to have everyone home! This place is so quiet and empty without them all here. And I am missing Steve and seeing the couples on the TV show was not a help. They are leaving early tomorrow and not late like they first thought so they will be home in the afternoon sometime. Yay!
It is been hot here this weekend and the only nice part is when the sun goes down to go out to the pool. It's nice to swim and not worry about a sunburn and it will be the way I will do most of my swimming anymore. Skin cancer runs in my family and I don't want to deal with that.
I told one of my email friends about this and I was told I was a vampire! It feels like it sometimes. Last year I went to Aruba with friends and was out at the beach a lot and even with the spf45 sunscreen I still came home with burns in some places you don't want burns. OUCH. So I am a vampire anymore! Ahhh the sun!! Ahhhh!!!