Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Answers from my friends!

Hello!

Recently I asked a few questions of my readers and here are the answers that came via email:

Joe R. wrote:

Welcome to 2016 and Happy New Year! 


So something a little different here for my very first post of the new year!

I have some questions for YOU! Feel free to answer anonymously if you want or you can answer in email and I'll publish them anonymously if you want! 

1. Why do you read this blog? What do you get from it and what are you looking for from it?

Hi Megan, I read your blog for inspiration!  I get a glimpse into a life that I want for myself.  I think your poly family is so beautiful and amazing.  I read your blog so I can get insight as to what I might do to create a poly family of my own, with happy sister wives living with me.  I very much want to marry and have babies.   :) :) :) 

2. Poly: Are you for or against or…?   

I am absolutely for it, and I want this lifestyle for myself.

3. Are you poly curious? If so, care to tell me what you might be looking for in a poly situation? 

I am more than poly curious.  I am looking for a beautiful young woman to become my wife who wants to live like this with me, and walk in this path together before God.

4. Do you have any children? If no do you want any? 

Yes, I have one son from a previous relationship.  I LOVE being a father more than anything in the world, and yes I absolutely want more babies.  I want my son to have lots of brothers and sisters to grow up with!

5. How's your relationship doing? 

I am currently seeking a wife.  

6. Are you working or are you a student or…?

Both, actually.  I flew Helicopters in the Army and several many years on active duty.  I am still a reservist and very proud to serve my country.  I am now back in flight training for airplanes, as I transition to a career as a civilian airline pilot.

7. (Totally optional) How old are you? 
42
Megan, please keep me in your prayers.  I am still hoping to meet the beautiful and amazing woman of my dreams.  I am wanting a younger wife, who is wanting to be pregnant!  And also into the idea of building a poly family like yours.  I want a Christian girl who believes in poly.  I live in WA state, so I am open to a woman as young as 16, which is the legal age here.  If you know of any of your friends who wants a quality and loving family man, please let me know.  

Yours truly,

Joe
 
And Dan wrote:
 
Happy New Year :)

So... my turn to answer yours!

1. Why do you read this blog? What do you get from it and what are you looking for from it?

I read your blog because it's an honest, true account of poly life - the ups and downs and the picture of what a real family is like. I find it inspiring, entertaining and it feels like my support system in a sense for the lifestyle I believe in and want, that I'm not alone in what I want or think about.

2. Poly: Are you for or against or...?

I am "for." I dont believe its for everyone, or even most, but I think when done wisely and with communication and of course consent, it can be a very positive thing.

3. Are you poly curious? If so, care to tell me what you might be looking for in a poly situation? 

Absolutely. I am looking for a first to start living in a responsible, happy poly home with and pursue building a family together. Someone honest, kind and family oriented, who shares my beliefs.

4. Do you have any children? If no do you want any? 

No, but do want. 

5. How's your relationship doing? 

See #3.

6. Are you working or are you a student or...?

Full time employed small business owner. Saving to provide for my family.

7. (Totally optional) How old are you? 

30something :)

Best,

Dan
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment