Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Wow. Today was really busy! I had no idea how much work went into a ranch and a family! Debbie and I started out with the breakfast and then we got onto the laundry. All the beds came down and towels and everything got washed, folded, put away, and then the beds got made back again. We had to iron shirts for Andy for the week and I have a lot to learn about ironing.
Then we made bread for the weekend and made lunch in the middle of that and then I helped with a cake while Debbie was teaching the girls and then it was vacuuming time for the whole house and that was my job and it took me two hours to get everything that needed to be done. Dinner time came along and the blessing there was Lori took the baby from me. We got the dinner dishes done and the girls are sitting with Andy and Lori and Debbie is crocheting and I'm taking some time here. This really was my whole day! I've never worked so hard in my life! And it's kind of nice, too. Debbie told me a couple times to slow down and that I didn't have to do so much but I guess I want to prove that I can do more than just stand around. Andy and Lori bring in all the money here so I feel like I should give back by doing what I can. This is a short update because I just want to get done with this and check email and go sit with the family. They're starting a movie at 7pm and I'd like to see it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment