Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2016

70 Questions from Jolie

Jolie is an LDS lady living in Canada and she sent me the following questions (with my answers next to them)

  • 01: Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
  •  
    Nope.
     
  • 02: Who did you last say “I love you” to?
  •  
    My daughter Patty.
     
  • 03: Do you regret anything?
  •  
    Yes.
     
  • 04: Are you insecure?
  •  
    Yes.
     
  • 05: What is your relationship status?
  •  
    Married. Sort of.
     
  • 06: How do you want to die?
  •  
    In bed surrounded by many, many great grandchildren, grandchildren, and children!
     
  • 07: What did you last eat?
  • A simple salad.
     
  • 08: Played any sports?
  •  
    Volleyball in high school.
     
  • 09: Do you bite your nails?
  •  
    Sometimes.
     
  • 10: When was your last physical fight?
  •  
    Geez. Tenth grade, I think.
     
  • 11: Do you like someone?
  •  
    Yes.
     
  • 12: Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?
  •  
    Nope, never!
     
  • 13: Do you hate anyone at the moment?
  •  
    No one in particular, nope.
     
  • 14: Do you miss someone?
  •  
    Macy.
     
  • 15: Have any pets?
  •  
    Oh yes!!!
     
  • 16: How exactly are you feeling at the moment?
  •  
    Pensive. Wondering what the year will have in store for me.
     
  • 17: Ever made out in the bathroom?
  •  
    (-:
     
  • 18: Are you scared of spiders?
  •  
    A little but not like they make me scream.
     
  • 19: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
  •  
    No, but I'd go forward if I could.
     
  • 20: Where was the last place you snogged someone? (Snogged = a romantic kiss)
  •  
    In bed.
     
  • 21: What are your plans for this weekend?
  •  
    I don't really have any plans. Going to church tomorrow is about the only thing I have planned.
     
  • 22: Do you want to have kids? How many?
  •  
    I have six children and not sure about more right now.
     
  • 23: Do you have piercings? How many?
  •  
    Nope, none.
     
  • 24: What is/are/were your best subject(s)?
  •  
    Any more my best subject is reading/writing!
     
  • 25: Do you miss anyone from your past?
  •  
    Old friends who cut ties with me when I chose this life.
     
  • 26: What are you craving right now?
  •  
    A dark beer. Seriously!!!
     
  • 27: Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
  •  
    Yes, but he was a stalker. Not sure if that counts or not.
     
  • 28: Have you ever been cheated on?
  •  
    Not really.
     
  • 29: Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
  •  
    Nope.
     
  • 30: What’s irritating you right now?
  •  
    Hillary Clinton. Why isn't she in jail for what she did with her email?
     
  • 31: Does somebody love you?
  •  
    YES!!! LUCKY ME!!!
     
  • 32: What is your favourite color?
  •  
    Blue.
     
  • 33: Do you have trust issues?
  •  
    Issues? I have subscriptions!!!!
     
  • 34: Who/what was your last dream about?
  •  
    I can't remember.
     
  • 35: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
  •  
    My husband.
     
  • 36: Do you give out second chances too easily?
  •  
    Probably.
     
  • 37: Is it easier to forgive or forget?
  •  
    I forget.
     
  • 38: Is this year the best year of your life?
  •  
    I hope it will be!!!
     
  • 39: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
  •  
    My first real romantic kiss was when I was 18.
     
  • 40: Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
  •  
    Yes, to go swimming!
     
  • 51: Favourite food?
  •  
    Dessert!
     
  • 52: Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
  •  
    I don't know.
     
  • 53: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
  •  
    Kissed my baby when I put her down for the night.
     
  • 54: Is cheating ever okay?
  •  
    No.
     
  • 55: Are you mean?
  •  
    I can be. Mess with my children and I think I can be pretty awful!
     
  • 56: How many people have you fist fought?
  •  
    Around five maybe.
     
  • 57: Do you believe in true love?
  •  
    Yes, but I don't think it happens for everyone.
     
  • 58: Favourite weather?
  •  
    Winter.
     
  • 59: Do you like the snow?
  •  
    Yes! I LOVE it!!!
     
  • 60: Do you wanna get married?
  •  
    I'd love to be legally married some day!!!
     
  • 61: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
  •  
    I never really thought of it before. I suppose it's nice.
     
  • 62: What makes you happy?
  •  
    A baby in my arms.
     
  • 63: Would you change your name?
  •  
    Nope.
     
  • 64: Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
  •  
    Nope.
     
  • 65: Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
  •  
    I don't have a Best Guy Friend so it's not a worry.
     
  • 66: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
  •  
    Nope.
     
  • 67: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
  •  
    My husband.
     
  • 68: Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
  •  
    Christie.
     
  • 69: Do you believe in soulmates?
  •  
    Yes, I do.
     
  • 70: Is there anyone you would die for?
  •  
    My family, my friends, and my country.

    1 comment:

    1. where your husband finds a lot of money to have multiple wives? Interestingly, polygamous households much life whether more expensive

      ReplyDelete