Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I can't sleep.

Emmy woke me up at 11 and now I can't get back to sleep so here I am. I've been busy lately so I have not been on the computer at all most of this week so it's not like I am ignoring things I just have other things to do.

The answer to the one question is I did not get my patio and I am not complaining about it. I still got way more than I ever expected.

Macy has been over most days since the man in her house goes off to work and the Mrs. works at a library. We've had some nice talks and she likes to come over and talk to Shari and Christie too. The library is getting their money cut so the Mrs. will be home more real soon and then I will be on here more again.

I wrote a bunch of personal stuff just now and deleted it. I will try writing personal things again sometime soon but right now it feels like inviting people in to see me take a shower.

It has been nice and cool and the chickens are doing good with it. The downside of the cool weather is it is cold out when I go for a swim at night. At least the water is warm.

Christie seems back to normal and Shari's sister is doing fine. Things have been really quiet and not a lot has happened and I think this is good.

Time to stop writing and try to get some sleep. (-}

No comments:

Post a Comment