Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

10 more things...

I got tagged again by Mts511 http://hopeloveandlife-mts511.blogspot.com/ so here's 10 more things most people don't know about me.

1. I once worked at a gift shop in Skagway, Alaska for the summer.

2. I went skydiving and my parents never found out.

3. My favorite steak is a New York.

4. I've never smoked a cigarette.

5. Never did any drugs.

6. I love satin anything.

7. I love being in bed with sheets on it that just came out of the dryer.

8. I hate crowds.

9. Never liked any kind of rap music because it is so angry.

10. I never had a computer until last Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Megan :) Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    I was heartened to read #2. Not because you went skydiving (cool!), not because your parents never found out, but because it is the first time I have read you say "my parents" without animosity, and without references to personal history. That is the beginning of maturity.

    ReplyDelete