I had Eric all day and had my usual chores to do but I had extra help because the girls took the day off from their school because Shari was too busy helping Christie to teach. I moved Eric into my room and will be taking care of him for now so Christie can focus on Emily.
My mom is coming to visit on Saturday and she says she just wants to know where I am and what this is like. I am hoping it will be a nice time.
I'm getting a few emails from people concerned that we're like Mormons and I'm going to SCREAM if I have to see this BS anymore! For the last time we are not Mormons!
Things are the way they are here and I'm not cut off from the world at all. I can't believe people who read this blog think I'm cut off from the world. Think about it! If I were cut off would you be reading about it?
What really tweaks me is if I had moved out from my mom to be a lesbian no one would say anything. But if I want something that is making me happier than I have ever been in my whole life then it must be wrong for some people.
Believe it or not I've been told that I am doing the wrong thing here because:
- I won't be able to have meaningless sex with lots of strange men.
- I won't be using birth control or be able to have an abortion.
- I won't be able to smoke pot or get drunk.
- I won't be able to live in the exact kind of crazy city I just got out of.
- I won't be working at some awful job I hate for the next 50 years and then retire to the kind of life I have right now.
- I should wait until I'm 30 to have children. (Why 30? What is so wonderful about being 30?)
I'm lucky that some of my really close friends who really know me are happy for me and they see me being happier. Carmen is even coming up here tomorrow after school to see the new baby and to see my new home.
Well it is 8:30 and I want to get back to Christie. Bye for now.