Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

Questions from Richard

Hi there!

I checked the blog and found some questions and will answer them in a moment. Steve is away on work and so is Christie so Cydne and me are having some time together and it's been kind of nice. Hope you're all doing well!

Okay so here are the questions and my answers.

1. Was your first time with Steve nonconsensual or semi-consensual? I get the idea you're not 100% into it.

It's complicated. I wanted to do it, I said I would, and I was scared. Pretty normal from what everyone tells me so I don't think it was anything but just a normal time with my husband.

2. What do you think of childbirth and pregnancy after doing it as much as you have?

The whole thing never stops being a miracle to me!!! It's always crazy when I find out I'm pregnant and then it's amazing when I get to meet this new person in my life for the first time!

3. Do you ever get jealous when Steve is with another wife?

Sometimes. I'd be lying if I said anything else.

4. Will there be a new fourth wife?
Pretty safe to say yes.

5. Is Steve working or is he off work like most oil field workers these days?

He is working but it was nice having him home so I'm looking forward to winter again when he'll be here a lot.

6. If you had not chosen poly what do you think you would be doing with your life at age 26?

Drugs like my parents maybe? A loser job? College was never going to happen so maybe the best would be a job somewhere and maybe meet someone.

7. What do you think about when you're having sex? Is it all passion or what?

Just had the same kind of thought in a letter I wrote to a friend. Sometimes I enjoy it and I get into it and other times it is something I do because it is something I am supposed to do. Sometimes there's passion and other times it's like brushing your teeth. I mean I love being close with Steve but sometimes it's just something I do for him and not really much for me.

Hope that answers that for you.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like when people ask you about how you feel and what you think about when it comes to sex.
    I feel as if they're trying to live vicariously through you in THAT way, and that's where it gets weird, in my opinion.
    It's great to listen to your days and it's great to skim the surface of your family's intimacies but to ask about your passion levels and what you think about when doing it? That irritates me to no end. Ugh. Like, leave her alone about that, people, please. What do YOU think about when YOU have sex?
    I'm sorry, lol. I just had to vent about that. Answer whatever you wanna answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like when people ask you about how you feel and what you think about when it comes to sex.
    I feel as if they're trying to live vicariously through you in THAT way, and that's where it gets weird, in my opinion.
    It's great to listen to your days and it's great to skim the surface of your family's intimacies but to ask about your passion levels and what you think about when doing it? That irritates me to no end. Ugh. Like, leave her alone about that, people, please. What do YOU think about when YOU have sex?
    I'm sorry, lol. I just had to vent about that. Answer whatever you wanna answer.

    ReplyDelete