Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Welcome to Catherine Hope!

I'm so happy to tell you all that at 1:15am on September 2nd. a pretty little girl named Catherine Hope woke me up and came into our lives! She's got ten toes and ten fingers and cute little nose! She's also 7lbs 6oz and here it is just three days later and she's put on three more ounces!

Everyone is doing fine and we're all happy that the fall is almost here! This is 'family season' to us when we stay close and stay warm and we love it!

I hope you're all as happy as we are!

God bless you!

- Megan

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Megan! Six babies! Your husband and your family must be proud of you! You're still young so it won't be long before we hear about baby #7!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Megan!!! Early on my husband and I were pregnant every time I stopped breastfeeding -- it's just that fast.
    We could have a baby almost every other year if we wanted.
    So while it may sound crazy to other folks as someone who was pregnant constantly for 5 years straight there, lol, I know that it's like that sometimes!!

    Enjoy -- I LOVE new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, would you ever consider being a surrogate for another family? This is not just a rhetorical question, my wife and I are wanting a baby and IVF has not worked at all.

    ReplyDelete