Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New place

We're in the new place and the house is really nicer than what we had at home. I'm not going to say a lot about it because I have promised to be more private now but I will say it is not in California, we are a long way from the closest big city, our closest neighbor is a couple miles from here, and we have a lot more land but most of it is not anything we can really use. It's just nice to have a lot of room.
Patty and Laura are doing fine and gaining weight and things are doing good with me too. The rest of the family is doing really good too. We went to church here yesterday and it was different to be with a new pastor but nice to get to meet so many new people. There are more big families here than in California and it is kind of nice and there are a lot of women my age here so I hope to make some new friends too.
One of the things that someone sent me was a certficate for Amazon so I could buy a book called Quiverfull and I ordered it and it showed up today and I will read it when I can. Thank you, Callie. (-:
I am still settleing in here and still need to unpack some things. The chickens did okay with the move but there are some of my girls with bloody wings from panicking in the trailer during the drive. They should be okay but right now only a few of them are laying so we had to buy eggs for the first time in a very long time.
Well, I was up and wanted to post this now that we got the internet connected. It is 1:32am here and the one hour difference here is not bugging most of us but it does bother me a little.

3 comments:

  1. probably better to be more private this time around. are the families where you live now, poly families too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have fewer families here but the families are bigger than most of them in California it seems even the families where it is a regular couple. And I am going to be a LOT more private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the move went well. Are you enjoying being a mother? I can't imagine how much work twins must be. You are very lucky to have your sisterwives there to help you. I hope all is going well with you and you keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete