Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 8, 2010

Things are doing pretty good here so far. Still getting use to the place and all and it is REALLY different when it is night time because you see so many stars! I never knew there were so many stars! It's beautiful and when you get use to the light at night you can kind of see things even with the star light. You can see satellites and meteors all night too.
I had a couple of my chickens die and it was probably stress. Just found them in the coop this morning and they were not moving. I know it sounds stupid but I cried about it and it just made me really sad to lose some of my little chicks we raised.

Hera, having sister wives makes this all so much easier! I can't imagine doing this alone with Patty and Laura. The best part is being able to have someone else watch them sometimes so I can take a nap and I totally appreciate this!

Got to make this short and go now. (-:

4 comments:

  1. It's been about six weeks since your babies were born and I guess I am dead curious if you and your husband are contemplating a third baby yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow anonymous, I bet you don't have children. Because if you did you would know that megan has her hands full right now. Why don't you let her enjoy being a mother to her babies and let her babies enjoy being her babies before you start asking her about a third baby. Kind of remminds me of a person that used to post unrelated sexual questions before. Megan I hope you and your family are doing well and adjusting well to the move. Sending happy healthy thoughts your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the post from Anonymous was kind of wierd too. But Hera, I think you hit on the head; it's just Marcus Aurelius making a normal comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing.....

    Johnny

    ReplyDelete