Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It is a quiet day at the house. I'm here with the girls and everyone else is out for different reasons. It is kind of nice to just have some quiet time. Not a lot to tell you right now, things are fine with the babies and things are pretty quiet at home. Christmas is coming and I am very much looking forward to it! For Christmas Eve I am doing a red velvet cake and doing it up in a traditional Christmas theme. My mom says she will try to be here and that might be nice I hope.

I am not so sure I will be on here again the rest of the week so Merry Christmas to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Megan! Have a wonderful holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a picture of the cake please :)
    Would love to see it. I'm a big foodie.Does your family have any traditions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you & your family a Merry Christmas, and keep us informed on how your twins are doin' :-D It's the best X-mas present anyone can ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Megan,
    I believe this will be your best Chriatmas yet. I wish for you to have the very best Christmas. Because next year will be even better. Because your twins will be with you and family and there isn't anything more wonderful than having your own children enjoying the presants and God's blessings He has given you. Please give the entire family my very best and blessings for a joyest new year.

    cmp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Congrats to you, Megan! I hope being pregnant is as much fun as getting pregnant was for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan,
    If I recall, your relationship with your mother has been, in the past, charged and complex. I hope all goes well with her visit, and I am sure you will rise to the challenge. Please share with us any new realizations you may have had in the process. We all have mothers!

    ReplyDelete