Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Late night

Nanna is doing better and is actually walking a little. Her surgery was to put some pins in a small area of her hip and pelvis and she is doing really good with it. The girls are happy to have their grandma here but Shari is kind of stressed and it shows. I don't know what to do for her but keeping to help out all I can.

I'm not pregnant. My period came a little early but it's there so there is no baby news for now. I'm a little sad about that. I'm really looking forward to being a mom someday soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    I just read your whole blog and hearing how happy you are has made me think differently about polygamy. I will continue to read because you write very well.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan,

    I am sure that just being there is a huge help to Shari! It's great that Nanna is doing a little better, will she be able to have physical therapy at the house? I know when my Grandmother went through this..having physical therapy at the house really helped.

    When the time comes I know that you will be a great Mom! Taking care of the little ones in the house, seeing Christie give birth and taking care of a newborn makes you better prepared than most new Mothers. You have realistic views and know what it's all about. Plus, you have the love of a good man and you have the support of 2 sisterwives. Your better prepared than most women twice your age. We hope that you will be a Mom someday soon as well!

    Your in our prayers,

    M & Scott (wafflesandsyrup from sisterwives)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious but in what website did you find Steve, Shari and Christie? I am happy you are part of a loving family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do the poly families ever let anyone join who isn't religious? just curious.

    ReplyDelete