Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

March 24, 2020

Hi everyone and I hope you are all doing good!

We're hunkered down and doing fine. No one is sick and we are just fine on supplies and all that. We did our major shopping back in February and we did buy a lot of toilet paper but we also have 27 people living here so we need it!

Steve has been home for two weeks now and won't be going back to work unless there is an emergency.

Church has been on hold since the last Sunday in February and we haven't been out very much except to buy gas or get milk.

Steve has been busy doing maintenance on his heavy equipment that's here. The hard thing is getting parts right now. He's been doing a lot of welding on dozer blades and grader blades putting a hard facing on them.

In the house things really are not much different from usual other than we have no visitors.

With Steve home there is definitely going to be baby news soon enough! I had taken a pretty long break from things but after we got married I've been busy and imagine soon enough to have enough kids for my own baseball team!

How is everyone else doing?

I'd love to hear from you and if anyone has any questions I'd love to answer them. I think I will spend some more time on here now. Just needed a long break after Christie died. I know she would want me back on this so I am going to honor her here.

Love to you all and keep safe!!!

Megan


1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan, good to see you back and pleased to hear things seem to be going okay for you all. Things are good here (Canada) a lot of things are shut down. Our numbers are growing but not too much in our particular area as of right now, but I think we have the benefit of living in a rural area.

    ReplyDelete