Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2020

February 13, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Had to share this! Steve and I got married! We went on a vacation just the two of us and he asked and I said yes and the next thing I know we're in a chapel making it legal! I mean I know we've been married for eleven years but now it's legal too!

Things are doing well here. No babies on the way for anyone right now mostly because Steve's been away a lot for work.

Hate to say but I don't mind a break if that's what happens!

Did anyone notice that Utah is going to decriminalize poly?

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/12/805455196/utah-bill-decriminalizing-polygamy-clears-first-hurdle-moves-to-state-senate

I think that's awesome news! Hope it can be that way everywhere!

Have a Great Valentine's Day!

Megan

1 comment: