Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Christie has gone home

This morning Christie went home to be with the Lord.

She was a very private person and I am struggling to honor her wishes by not telling you everything I know. I will say that her birth name was Christiana Maria Snowden White and that she was born in Moscow, Idaho on May 27, 1980.

Christie was the devoted wife of Steven and the beloved mother of Eric, Emily, Renee, Samuel, and Elizabeth.

She was also my closest and best friend in the world and she will be deeply missed.

I loved her and she loved everyone.

Megan

8 comments:

  1. Megan I am so sorry. You and your entire family are in my prayers.

    Father I pray that you will bring shalom and comfort to this family that can only come from you. I pray that you will draw them close to you and to each other as they grieve the loss of this dear wife, sister, and mother. I ask this in the name of Yeshua our messiah. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking for you all. I am so so sorry......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those poor children to be without their Mother, their primary parent is gone too soon. I am sorry you have lost your best friend, there is a lot weighing on you now. I hope you have many hands in giving her children what they need to thrive in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all loose some of those we love. Please know that I grieve with you for your dear friend. It is OK to hurt and grieve. It helps to cry, or rage, or scream. Then your children need you and you must press onward. Hugs, Dale Kemp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear this, Megan. We are praying for your family during this tragic time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much love to your family Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear of Christie's passing and you and your family have my deepest and most heartfelt condolences. Christie was a sensitive and incredibly intelligent woman and the world was a better place with her in it. I will miss her so much!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this the same Peter who was previously married to Macy?

      Delete