Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finally a cool day!

It's raining a little here today and they say thunderstorms will happen later. Yay! I am so happy to have a cool day finally. I ended up sleeping in late because it was so dark because of the clouds this morning. It was so nice.

School is going pretty good and so are my chickens. Lauren mostly took over taking care of my chickens for now because of school and that is a big help.

Stevie is one week into married life now and says she is loving it. She will be over for dinner with her husband tonight and it will be really nice to see them. We haven't seen them since they got back from their honeymoon trip so this will be nice.

One of my emails asked me if I was taking questions anymore and I guess I will. So if you have anything you want to know then go ahead and ask.

I'll check in later but right now I want to be outside!

Have a nice weekend!

Cuddling on a rainy morning!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. :)
    I've started following your blog and just wanted to introduce myself. (Don't worry, I read through your old posts, so I'll try not to ask questions you've already answered.)

    What do the girls call you and Christie, since you are not their biological mother? Do they still call you mom, or do they call you Megan? Do you think the younger children will call you mom when they grow up a little?

    I'm wondering as someone who is getting into polygamy. (My potential sisterwife sent me this blog, actually.) We've decided that her kids can call me mom if they want to, provided everything works out. But they are still pretty young, so I was wondering what the situation was for you.

    ReplyDelete